Coaching Agreement & Contract
Please review and sign Dr. Dar Hawks’ coaching agreement and contract
Client Agreement & Contract For Coaching With Dr. Dar
Terms are included on your invoice or via separate communication.
Contract Length is included on your invoice or via separate communication.
- You understand that you are responsible and accountable for your choices, decisions, physical, mental and emotional
well-being during your Coaching engagement.
- You are open to various approaches to create the life and relationships you desire. You agree to be transparent and
honest with your coach at all times.
- You agree to communicate fully, honestly, and collaboratively with your coach in partnership for achieving what you
desire out of your coaching engagement.
- You understand Coaching is a Professional-Client collaborative relationship designed to facilitate the realization of
your personal/professional goals. Coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of your life (e.g.
work, finances, relationships, health, self-development, etc.).
- Any action(s) and/or results produced during this engagement are your sole responsibility. I hold Dr. Dar Hawks,
Relationship Success Source LLC, its principals, associations and Coaches free of any and all liability and
- You understand Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American
Psychiatric Association or medical diseases as defined by the American Medical Association and is not a substitute for
counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health, medical health care or substance abuse treatment. You
agree not use coaching as a substitute for any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy, legal, medical, financial,
counseling, or other regulated or licensed professions.
- You understand the information between you and your coach is held as confidential except as required by law. You
grant permission as necessary to share information with other parties at your or your coach’s request. You also
understand certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals, with
clients, or for marketing Dr. Dar Hawks and/or Relationship Success Source LLC.
- Any materials (written or verbal), as well as all Coaching methods, are proprietary and you agree not to share them
with anyone without explicit permission from Dr. Dar Hawks with full attribution.
- While your coach may have methodologies, processes, tools, or systems they use to help you achieve your goals, you
define the coaching agenda and results you want to achieve, and your coach partners with you to help you succeed.
- You understand and accept that the benefits of Coaching are realized and built over time and require work on your
part, follow through, and completing assignments in collaboration with your Coach. You commit to following
through on what you learn during the coaching process, complete assigned homework, and partner with your coach
to achieve the results you desire.
- You understand additional costs may be incurred by you to accomplish your goals such as books, journals,
assessments, documentation support, etc. Additionally, since behind the scenes preparations begin at initial contact
in all that we do with and for our clients, we do not provide refunds.
- You understand that missed appointments without requesting a reschedule at least 48 hours in advance, are treated
as paid sessions. You understand that sessions are payable in advance, due upon receipt of the invoice unless other
payment arrangements are made and agreed upon in writing.
Referrals are geatly appreciated as a primary way of promoting my work with couples. Please share, if you are comfortable doing so, your experience and positive results along with my contact information. Alternatively, you may provide my contact information and send me theirs with permission to facilitate contact with each other.
- Identify your desired objectives, outcomes, or goals.
- Be your guide and champion for your success.
- Listen and be at my best. If I am unable to do so, I will ask to reschedule our session.
- Be supportive, honest, and share some tough love when needed.
- Support, teach, and mentor you to achieve your goals.
How it Works:
We meet according to the schedule previously agreed upon by phone or by my video conferencing platform, Zoom. Sessions are recorded with your approval for your future reference. I prefer that you are focused, not driving, and are in a comfortable space during your session.
Ending the Agreement:
We understand that circumstances change in life. A completion conversation with your Coach is required. This engagement may be terminated by either party with written notice understanding there will be no refunds and the balance of contract term will be due immediately upon termination. I want you to know that it is extremely rare for my clients to end an agreement.